King of Prussia, PA – PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more than 60 state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement across the five-county Philadelphia region. The roadways include:
• Route 32 (River Road) in Solebury Township;
• Route 152 (Hilltown Pike) in Hilltown Township;
• Route 611 (Easton Road) in Nockamixon Township;
• Galloway Road in Bensalem Township;
• Stoopville Road in Newtown Township;
• Richlieu Road in Bensalem Township;
• Old Lincoln Highway in Middletown Township;
• Philadelphia Avenue in Morrisville Borough;
• Pennsylvania Avenue in Morrisville Borough;
• Eagle Road in Wrightstown Township; and
• Callowhill Road in New Britain Township.
• U.S. 1 in Penn, Lower Oxford and West Nottingham townships;
• Route 23 (Ridge Road) in East Coventry and East Vincent townships;
• Route 52 (Lenape Road) in East Bradford Township (Saturday only);
• Route 82 (Manor Road) in West Brandywine Township;
• Route 796 (Jennersville Road) in Penn Township;
• Country Club Road in Schuylkill Township;
• North Valley Road in Tredyffrin Township;
• Strasburg Road in East Fallowfield and West Bradford townships;
• Whitford Road in West Whiteland Township; and
• Newark Road in New Garden Township.
• Interstate 95 in Upper Chichester, Ridley and Tinicum townships and City of Chester;
• Interstate 476 in Ridley Township and Swarthmore Borough;
• U.S. 202 in Concord and Chadds Ford townships;
• U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway) in Bethel and Upper Chichester townships;
• Route 3 (West Chester Pike) in Newtown, Edgmont, Marple, Haverford, and Upper Darby townships;
• Route 252 (Newtown Street Road) in Nether Providence, Upper Providence and Newtown townships;
• Route 352 (Middletown Road) in Middletown and Edgmont townships;
• MacDade Boulevard in Darby, Yeadon, Glenolden, Norwood and Prospect Park boroughs and Ridley Township;
• Oak Avenue/Hook Road in Upper Darby and Darby townships and Secane and Sharon Hill boroughs;
• South Avenue in Secane and Glenolden boroughs and Ridley Township;
• Sellars Avenue in Ridley Park Borough;
• Concord Road in Chester, Aston and Concord townships;
• Aston Mills/Llewelyn Road in Aston Township;
• Bethel/Station Road in Bethel and Concord townships;
• Chelsie Road in Bethel Township; and
• Stewart Avenue ramps to I-95 in Ridley Township.
• U.S. 202 (Dekalb Street) in Upper Merion Township and Norristown;
• U.S. 422 in Upper Merion, Upper Providence, Lower Providence and Upper Pottsgrove townships;
• Route 29 (Gravel Pike) in Upper Providence, Upper Frederick, Lower Frederick and Perkiomen townships and Schwenksville Borough;
• Route 73 (Big Road/Skippack Pike) in Skippack Township;
• Route 73 (Church Road) in Cheltenham Township;
• Route 363 (Valley Forge Road) in Worcester Township;
• Cowpath Road in Franconia and Salford townships;
• Whites Mill Road in Salford and Marlborough townships;
• Perkiomen Road in Upper Frederick Township;
• Swamp Creek Road in Salford and Marlborough townships;
• Upper Ridge Road in Marlborough Township;
• Ashbourne Road in Cheltenham Township;
• Washington Lane in Cheltenham Township;
• Willow Grove Avenue in Cheltenham Township;
• New Second Street in Cheltenham Township;
• Manatawny Street in West Pottsgrove Township;
• High Street in Pottstown Borough;
• Linfield Road in Limerick Township and Trappe Borough; and
• Township Line Road in Limerick Township.
• Interstate 95;
• U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Boulevard Extension);
• U.S. 13 (Frankford Avenue);
• Route 3 (Market Street);
• JFK Boulevard;
• Clideven Street;
• Olney Avenue;
• Knights Road; and
• Academy Road.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
PennDOT would also like to remind motorists that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.gov and clicking on “Submit Roadway Feedback.”
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles, including color-coded winter conditions on 2,900 miles, by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 850 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.
For more PennDOT information, visit www.penndot.gov. Follow local PennDOT information on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly, and follow the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pennsylvaniadepartmentoftransportation and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.
MEDIA CONTACT: Chelsea Lacey-Mabe, 610-205-6799